Sunday 11 April 2010

Fire Background Test



Testing the fiery background, has resulted in a final idea. This will be the way in which i will create my background light source for the silhouette scenes. In this version of testing I have created the fire itself in Adobe After Effects following a tutorial found at http://www.communitymx.com/content/article.cfm?cid=1A9CF. The fire has been created using after effects particles systems which grow and similar to those found in Maya, but being in a 2d space this idea worked best for my 2d scenes. I now need to find the best the way to use this fire style for my flame in the 3d scene to create the transition.

1 comment:

  1. i can now see where this is going and how its going to look like, it looks fabulous! heehee im excited XD

    ReplyDelete