Thursday 1 April 2010

Previs



A pre-vis with sound. So far all the sound effects are out of sink with the action, much of the action needs to be refinded and shifted around a bit to. From creating this pre-vis piece I can see straight away bits that are to long, others that are not long enough and a few that I have yet to start on. there is also an underlying sound track which is currently missing as I have having trouble finding an approprate piece. I am looking for sound that is very traditional for fire festivals. I piece in particular that I remember was played at the fire match through Rye, bonfire night last year, but I dont not know the name of the piece. The piece was very drum based and was played during the dancing of the foxs.I confident that I will find the music that I am looking before the end of the project, although I do have some concerns of that style of music fitting in with everything else. I can only try it to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment