Sunday 18 April 2010

Pre-vis

As the end draws near, I have put together another pre-vis with sounds that are closer to those for my final piece. The modeling, rigging and animating, step ever closer to their final stages, this pre-vis has shown me exactly what is needed in the final weeks before I begin to render. Much of the camera work needs refining and their are still some characters missing from the final scene with others which move to fast. This pre-vis piece has been about sound and timing rather than the content, hence a grey backing for the silhouette scenes which will later be changed to the fiery back drop of the candle flame.




(double click the link to watch on you tube)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne

    It seems like I need a narrator for my project, and Phil recommended to me to ask you how to get into contact with one. Could you please let me know how I can hire one?

    Thanks in advance

    Labinot T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leanne,

    You need to slow and 'steadicam' your time-line POV - at the moment it feels too erratic - like the viewer is on a ghost train - the feeling should be glassy and curvaceous - like an expensive opening shot from a helicopter in a movie; and I think you need to slow it down; it feels 'apologetic' at the moment, as if you're hurrying your audience past the various sights - slow it, smooth it, finesse it...

    ReplyDelete