Wednesday 21 April 2010

Time Line Scene

New and Improved slowed and steadied camera. with the previous pre-vis the camera was a little too fast and eratic. I have spent today redoing the camera (and corrisponing animations)to allow the audience time to float through the scene to there destinaton. There are further refinements to the camera and surrounding animation to be carried out to make sure the camera stays on track with the time line itself, there are a few frames where it still wanders off center. I also have a 150frame dead space where the camer is turning as it follows the timeline to the next event. I this dead space I plan to add ann event in the distant as I have done with the Great Fire of London. I not quiet sure what should fill this current void, but my first idea was a wedding scene of Mary Stuart and Prince Willaim of Orange in 1677. i shall need to look back over the time of this period once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment